I have a new job! It's pretty awesome. I'm working as a income tax preparer and I love it! There is so much for me to learn and it makes me want to go back to college and take economics. I was always intimidated by economics before because I thought it would only be a bunch of numbers, but it's really very interesting. There are a lot of other classes that I would like to take, so I'm gonna try to take some classes next semester.
Speaking of classes, my husband is taking classes at MCC this semester, but he's going to finish his bachelor degree at ASU.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I am so glad! Enjoying or at lest finding your job interesting makes it alot better. :) Love ya
We got snow this morning!!
what is jon studying?
it is great that you enjoy your work. i so want to find a different job. but i want to go to school even more!!! i keep trying to take a class but things don't work out. but i have sworn for years that as so as hattie is in kindergarten i will do it!!!!!
Post a Comment