Saturday, October 31, 2009
The Happiest Halloween Since Trick or Treating
It has been the best Halloween since I could go Trick or Treating! At work we had a Halloween potluck with hotdogs, chips, soda, pasta salad, cupcakes and sugar cookies. After I got home from work Jon and I went to our ward's annual Halloween Carnival all of Jon's family who live in Arizona came including his grandparents. We had Sopapias and cookies and corn on the cob Nacho Libre style (by the way, it's not as yummy as it looks, they use mayonnaise instead of butter!) After we ate we came home and carved pumpkins! I've only attempted carving a pumpkin one other time in my life and it was a disaster and did not work out at all. This year I had a proper pumpkin to carve and it was so fun! Jon made his with one eyeball and jagged teeth and I made a funny face on mine. While we gutted and carved we listened to my Halloween CD and gave out candy to trick or treaters. I wore a big round red nose for a costume. :) The Jacolanterns turned out great! We bake the seeds and we are eating them with candy while watching movies tonight. Happy Halloween Eve
ryone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
How FUN!!! WE really need to get together sometime SOON!
Post a Comment