Superman bought me these flats months ago and I have been so glad to have them. They cost more than they ought but they are comfortable and simple and they breath so much better than plastic. Aren't they cute! They are Clarks and I don't know why it makes a difference but they are an artisan. Shouldn't every shoe company be skilled in their art? Why should I have to pay more money for some stitching to tell me my shoes were made skillfully? Maybe we, as a society, are too accepting of mediocrity. -Something to think about.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Shoes
Superman bought me these flats months ago and I have been so glad to have them. They cost more than they ought but they are comfortable and simple and they breath so much better than plastic. Aren't they cute! They are Clarks and I don't know why it makes a difference but they are an artisan. Shouldn't every shoe company be skilled in their art? Why should I have to pay more money for some stitching to tell me my shoes were made skillfully? Maybe we, as a society, are too accepting of mediocrity. -Something to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Love em! They are so cute! How fun. Nice to wear a pair of shoe you love. :)
Post a Comment