Monday, November 24, 2008

Shoosting

My husband's friend and his wife came to town last weekend and we went to dinner together at the Thai Cuisine place on Baseline and Alma School. We all had different kinds of curry -it was delicious!

My husband's friend has been wanting to take his shooting and my hubby's been wanting to take me shooting, so we all went out to the desert Saturday for shooting lessons and I asked my brother to come with. It was great fun and very educational. I think I hit two targets! Hooray! I got sick to my stomache at the smell of guns smoke though. Bleeeck!
His wife did well too. I think it was her first time shooting a real gun, so when it went off it was loud and scared her, but she was a great sport.
Of coarse, the guys were all pros! :)
Thanksgiving is coming, yay! I'm excited for all the good food and family. We are going to my sister's house in Sierra Vista, then the next day we will have a second turkey dinner with my hubby's family. It's gonna be awesome. Last year we had Thanksgiving with his family and we had a great time, but I did miss spending some time with my family so I am PUMPED this year. :)

1 comment:

Shy said...

Oh You are brave! LOL Dad took me once and that was enough! hehehe