Later that afternoon we went to my husband's Grandparents' house and Grandma taught us, as we helped her, how to make her famous Carmel Popcorn. My husband was so cute helping his Grandma and running errands for his Grandfather. His Grandparents really are sweet people.
We went Christmas shopping after our cooking lesson and went to dinner at Streets of New York. (If you haven't been there, I recommend it, the New York cheese steak sandwich is so buttery yummy!) I love trying new restaurants! That night my husband built a fire and we watched a movie. We ate our cake, which was still delicious (Hooray for Cathy's Rum Cake), and drank sparkling apple juice from large wine glasses. It was fun. :) 

My husband is so sweet; I'm so glad I married such a kind hearted, forgiving, creative, brave, dignified, and talented worthy man. He's so foxy-scrumdidly-umpcious too! I'm the luckiest girl ever!









2 comments:
foxy-scrumdidly-umpcious?? ROFL at your word not at your compliment to John. :) I'm sorry I didn't get an anniversary card to you or Christmas cards either. We love you guys. Glad you had a great anniversary, and hope you had a good Christmas.
Happy anniversary!! Man Doug has been off for 2 weeks and I haven't got anything done! :) Sorry for missing it! I have enjoyed running around with him but am glad he goes back to work on Monday so I can get a few things done. Not totally his fault. The kids are also home on Christmas break and I got some gadgets I've been playing with but the majority of it is his. lol :P
Post a Comment