Wednesday, February 18, 2009

St. Patricks and Spring

Spring really is my favorite time of year. I love the new growth and blossoms and rain. There is some clover growing right outside our front door! St. Patricks Day has always been a fun and imaginative holiday for me, I love the idea of leprichans and making wishes. I'm not Irish but Superman is and it'll be an even more fun holiday now that I have an extra excuse to kiss my hubby. ;)
I'll be looking for a new job to get me through the rest of the year, I keep hoping this Depression we're in will at least subside in the work field so I can find something to get Superman and I through college. We are also looking for an economical cute little apartment we can share with my brother, so if anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears! :)

No comments: