8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. The Simpsons
2. Greg and Dharma
3. Fraiser
4. Home Movies
5. To the Manor Born
6. M*A*S*H
7. Good Eats
8. Enterprise
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Vacuumed
2. Swept and Mopped the Kitchen Floor
3. Baked a Pinapple Upsidedown cake
4. Family Home Evening
5. Cleaned the Bathroom
6. Washed the laundry
7. Washed Dishes
8. Gave my husband a massage
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Talking with my husband
2. Reading
3. Going back to school
4. Having my own home
5. Planting a Garden
6. Being Debt Free
7. Learning to really sew
8. Playing Guitar really well
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Lees Sandwiches
2. Cornish Pasty
3. Crackers Cafe
4. Red Robin
5. Daphnes'
6. Taco Time
7. Ichiban
8. Long John Silver's
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Happy Husband
2. My own library
3. A rockin' body
4. To see The Louvre, Big Ben, and Europe locations
5. Healthy Happy Children
6. My own house
7. Hey, while I'm wishing... Unlimited Craft Supplies
8. New furnature
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Shila
2. Keli
3. Melody
4. Lindy
5. Cori
6. Sue
7. Suzi
8. Jessica
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment