Saturday, May 16, 2009

Card Making Again ~

I've been card making again for all the many birthdays we have in May, so I thought I'd show them off a little. ;) I always like to use others' ideas for inspiration so I think it's only fair if I share mine.

My nephew is obsessed with Spiderman and asked me specifically for a card like this. I found this image online and printed it out. I was going to cut Spidy out and make my own background, but I didn't want to encroach on the artist's work.

... And this is my trademark.

3 comments:

Shy said...

Love these Beth! You are so good! Glad you shared them. You have to come visiting when everyone is here and latter so we can just play with paper and ink.

Shy said...

Tell me you have a stamp-a-ma-jig!! With all those single letters you'll go crazy without one. If you dont you can order from Stampin Up or you can get one at Micheals or JoAnn's with coupon. :)

Evan and Lindy said...

I loved the card you made for me, and the others you made are super cute. I really need to get back into scrapbooking, but to find the time. Oh wait! Maybe I could do that instead of blogging all day! ;) hahaha