I was watching some clips from Stranger Than Fiction on the computer yesterday. I just love that movie, and I think a couple of reasons I love that movie is because it has to do with writing a story and baking. I love the part where Anna says, " I just thought that if I were going to make the world a better place I would do it with cookies." Sometimes that's how I feel.
Today I was just thinking that maybe I should start a bakery someday. This is not a new idea for me, so I started writing down all my ideas for it and I even came up with a name. I want to sell lots of things, not just baked goodies, but books and plants and teapots, and I want it to feel imagination pricking and comfortable and maybe a little extraordinary. I want people to come drink tesane, eat cookies and croissants and read books and feel an escape in my comfy cubby, away from the ever busy and crowded world. Maybe I'll get good enough at playing my guitar so I can entertain my customers too. Now that's making a living!









1 comment:
Now that sounds fun! I'd come. :) Sounds like a relaxing spot that I would enjoy right now. :)
Post a Comment