Monday, June 29, 2009

Cupcakes for Comfort

I love to bake at night; I find it theraputic, there is no pressure because you are only baking for pleasure and most people are asleep at midnight so you are sure to not be bothered by other duties of the day. I must be a night person because everything is better at night.. well, almost everything. Saturday night I made Funfetti cupcakes (Pillsbury.) I always like to make cupcakes whenever someone is feeling down, they just have a way of making you feel happy and loved. It's something in the aromatic fluffiness and sweet stickiness that makes the world seem like a better place. Superman loves Funfetti cupcakes and so do I, so I don't even try to make them from scratch.



I bought some colorful sprinkles to try, I love them, but Superman prefers just frosting. So the ones with sprinkles are mine. :) Aren't they fun! Sprinkles make me feel like a little kid again because they are completely unnecessary, and just make me feel so special!



2 comments:

beckaboots said...

Everything is better at night! I am such a night owl!

Shy said...

Yep they look fun! Who was feelin down?