I found these beautiful ceramic birds at Kohls and knew they were our ornaments for this Christmas. In my mind, they seem like just the kinds of things that should adorn Christmas trees. Our First Christmas we bought this ornament and displayed a wedding photo since our wedding was only three days before Christmas.
For our anniversary this year we were supposed to give eachother "Cotton" gifts. I couldn't think of anything cotton to give Superman this year until just a few weeks before. He is fond of Venture Brothers and especially the body guard Brock Samson, and so I decided to custom make him a tee shirt with Brock Samson on it. Here's the before and after shots:
My parents, Aunt, Superman and I spent Christmas at my sister'
s house where my mom helped me make a mincemeat pie for the first time and I made it with a lattice top for the first time! It was so fun and pretty good if I say so myself! Superman and I watched Twilight for the first time the night of Christmas Eve and for New Years day we went to see New Moon. I haven't read the books so I thoroughly enjoyed the movies and can hardly wait to see Eclipse when it comes to theaters in June. I think I will read the books after I watch the movies so I don't spoil the movies and won't miss out on the details in the books. I'm glad I waited till now to see any of the movies so the suspense isn't so long to see what happenens next. :)









1 comment:
AWESOMENESS all over the place here!! the apron is so cute, what a fun gift for her.
How did you do the t-shirt?!! i so want to do stuff like that.
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment