Friday, July 8, 2011

New Cards

I went to visit my sister a couple of weeks ago, before she moves to the other side of the continent. My parents and brother were there too to see her and her family. We had a wonderful time! My mom, my sister and I made several cards. We also baked doughnuts, zuchini bread and lemon blueberry swiss roll. Here are some of the cards we made and the sources of our templates:
These were the first I made with my mother's "countryside" stamp set, click on the picture to see the template we cased.
These next three we cased with my sister's "aviary" stamp set
 
Since I ran out of time, my mother and sister sent me home with the provisions to make this one.
We decided, each month, to send one another the provisions to make a card each of us are making; this is the one I made and am sending my sister and mother to make for themselves this month.
Hope you ladies like it as much as I do! Click on the photo to see the inspiration for this card. Hope you have fun, I love you!

No comments: