Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moving Home -

After living in Orem, UT for nine months we've moved back to Arizona. We're so glad to be home and on the hunt for good jobs and a sweet apartment. My husband will be continuing school at ASU this spring, and I would like to start some classes as well. Our first week here we both fell sick, but we are on the mend and catching up with friends and family.
Yesterday my sister and I went to a scrapbooking convention. My sister is really into scrapbooking and she's been teaching me the ropes. We had a great time finding new ideas, and learning to work with new tools and techniques. One of these days maybe I'll finish my scrapbook!
My hubby is looking forward to playing softball with our new ward on Thursdays, and I'm excited to go cheer him on. We plan to go golfing once the weather cools down. In the mean time, it's sure nice to be able to go swimming again.

1 comment:

Shy said...

Love having ya closer!