Monday, March 30, 2009

The Big Chop!

That's right, Friday afternoon I cut off my hair. 16 inches came off and I still had plenty more hair to spare. They say women always cry when they cut off that much hair, well I proved them wrong. I didn't cry at all, I just felt relieved and light and free! It is so tedious to care for hair that long! Now I have a stylish, new, managable Do, and I'm not afraid to use it. :) Hooray!!!
Whoa, that's a big hair ball! 13 inches!

So soft too! Someone's going to be happy to get this hair!

Here's what's left. Another life goal accomplished. Check! *sigh*

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Wow! I can't believe you had that much hair to spare! I love the new cut. It is always nice to have a change.

beckaboots said...

Whoa girl! It looks great! That is perfect just in time for summer! Have you ever cut your hair like that before?

Shy said...

How Fun! Love it!