Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Pampered Chef Party!

I hosted a Pampered Chef party this weekend after my birthday and we had a really good time. We learned how to make Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leche Trifle and tried a whole bunch of fun tools to make our lives easier in the kitchen. You can find the recipe in the Spring/Summer 2010 Season's Best recipe book in addition to many other recipes offered for only a dollar! One of the things I am ordering this week is the Trifle Bowl. I will now have something to build my banana pudding in that will also look pretty fancy! Here are some more trifle recipes Pampered Chef is offering on the website!
For those friends who were unable to come, you can still check out the website and order from my party for the next few days
here. Just enter my first name in the first yellow box, click "search for host" then click on my name (in blue) when it uploads. You can shop, download recipes, and place your order securely! Have fun!

No comments: