
Jane Eyre is now one of my favorite books, cherished along side Little Women and Anne of Green Gables! I don't know why I let the movie frighten me out of reading the book for so long. (The movie was so very mournful!)
Charlotte Bronte writes with eloquence and extensive vocabulary. The characters are so well developed they seem to be real persons in the world. I love what strong moral fiber the heroine has and what courage and faith. Jane teaches one to think virtuously and compassionately. Charlotte Bronte is humorous, sincere and captivating. I wanted only to be reading Jane Eyre until I was finished. Truely a classic, written with real talent and feeling. This is a book fit to help shape the young minds of America and I think I will always read it to my own children.









2 comments:
i liked that book a lot too. the movie wasn't bad but just didn't do the book justice.
LOL I really didn't like the book. Glad you did though. :)
Post a Comment