Last Saturday we celebrated Superman's Birthday. I bought his birthday cake from Cathy's Rum Cake; he asked me to do it a year ago, but I played it off as though I hadn't ordered it so I could surprise him. It worked! Teehee. I invited his family over and we made homemade ice cream and all went to Kobe for tempenyaki dinner while it was in the freezer. Then we came home for cake and ice cream and visited and Superman opened his presents. I gave him a couple new pairs of shorts and a golf Xbox game he wanted.
Here's a picture of my Hubby Goofy Golfing. ;)
After golfing we went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at the theater. It was a good day!









1 comment:
Looks like you all had fun! Did he finally get our cards. Sorry they were so late. I forgot them in the car and they didn't get mailed with I thought I had.
Post a Comment